Abibidwa represents and warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) that all products (“Products”) are free from material defects, including improper or inferior workmanship, materials, and design, during the designated warranty period, and subject to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and in accordance with all operating instructions:
- Warranty Period: Coverage under this warranty is limited to a period of three (3) months from the date of purchase from Abibidwa.
- This limited warranty only applies to products and/or brands sold by Abibidwa.
- The Warranty extends only to Purchasers who purchased the Product in Ghana and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/customer.
- During the limited warranty period, Abibidwa will repair, refund or replace at Abibidwa’s sole discretion, any parts of the Product that are manufacturing defects or malfunctioning during normal usage. Abibidwa reserves the right to use replacement parts in the repair of the Product. This warranty excludes any physical damage by the Purchaser.
- This limited warranty covers only the costs of parts and labour or replacement. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs must be borne by the purchaser.
- Proof of Purchase must be provided to validate the warranty with the original purchase dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness;
- External causes such as from collision, fire, flood, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, or earthquake;
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
- Computer or internet viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan Horses,etc…;
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
- Usage of equipment other than its normal and customary manner;
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of Product;
- Consumable parts or accessories, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect to the product due to materials and workmanship;
- Service performed by anyone who is not an Abibidwa approved technician, or the products official brand representative or an authorized Abibidwa service provider or vendor;
- Other acts which are not the fault of Abibidwa, including damage caused by shipping;
- Cosmetic damages, including but not limited to dents or scratches in decorative, structural, or non-operative parts resulting from normal customer use;
- Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or incorrect voltage;
- Damage due to voltage fluctuations or from any form of irregular power supply, including spikes, surges or brownouts.
- This warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events:
- The serial number or warranty seal on the equipment has been altered, defaced or removed;
- Any term contained in this warranty has been altered or modified in any way without the prior written consent of Abibidwa;
- Abibidwa has not been notified by the Purchaser of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product during the applicable warranty period.
- If the Product is returned to Abibidwa after the expiration of the warranty period, Abibidwa’s normal service policies shall apply and Purchaser will be charged accordingly.
- Abibidwa assumes no obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty.
- All warranty information, pricing, product features, and specifications are subject to change.
- This limited warranty provides Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy to be provided by Abibidwa. The agents, employees, distributors, and dealers who Abibidwa works with are not authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty or make additional warranties binding on Abibidwa.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
Abibidwa’s limit of liability under this limited warranty shall be the actual cash value of the product at the time purchaser returns the product for repair, as determined by the price paid by the purchaser for the product less a reasonable amount of usage. Abibidwa shall not be liable for any other losses or damages such as special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of anticipated benefits or profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of data, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment or facilities, downtime, any costs of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data, any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on the product, the claims of any third parties, including subsequent purchasers, and injury to property, resulting from the purchase or use of the product or arising from breach of this warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, or any other legal or equitable theory, even if Abibidwa knew of the likelihood of such damages). Abibidwa shall not be liable for delay in rendering service under the limited warranty, or loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Abibidwa’s liability under either the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose shall be limited to the duration of the foregoing limited written warranty. Otherwise, the foregoing limited warranty is purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Installation & After Sales Service: Advice on installation and after sales service can be obtained by contacting our After Sales Service Centre at
Return Address for items being returned: -Call Abibidwa Connect.
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Ghana. Each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Ghanaian courts and to waive any objections based upon venue.